• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec Users ... Reviews Wanted

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Do you get tired of seeing posts wanting to know "What's the best plotter, printer, software, fill in the blank?". The new Signs 101 Product Reviews is aimed at developing an answer to this constantly asked question. But we need your help to develop this into a useful resource.

If you have direct experience with Graphtec printers, plotters or software, please take a few minutes and tell us what you think by reviewing the products you know about.

Here's a link to the products that have been started so far. If there are missing products you'd like to review, just let us know and we'll add it into the mix.

nopalito24

Graphtec

Hello,

I work with Graphtec plotters and have also worked w/ other brands.
The Graphtec to me is the best plotter in the market, it is very precise, comes w/ a stand, its one of the plotters that is able to cut its full width using the Expand mode(ie the CE5000-60 can cut all 24in.), all models come w/ a registration mark sensor that it able to scan segmented reg marks for longer jobs, the reg mark feature a lone is great. Other manufacturers make you by a higher end model to get this. And did I mention it comes w/ a stand!!!
(exept for the table top models like Craft Robo, Pro)
Their heavy duty plotters (FC8000) comes w/ a catch basket, tracks great(guaranteed 50ft), its sensor is able to detect registration marks on colored media, it is super fast, and its able to cut all the way through the material(backing)without wearing out the blade and cutting surface, it can pounce, and cross cut. And it also comes w/ a stand, and a great warranty.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Thanks but if you would please follow the link to the product reviews, it will be more useful there.

JAMEY

What do we get for our review Fred? I realize this provides high value content and that's a great thing for you as the owner of the site. Just wondering. Perks would be nice.

Last edited:

Latigo

We have two of them, one state of the art, all options 7000 54" and the old FC4100 30". That 30" is at least 10 years old and run hard and put up wet. After 8 solid years of 8 hours a day running, it took a quick renovation of the electrionics and a $500 dollar bill. Today it runs as strong as ever and the sheer number of hard running hours is a testament to it's strength and great utilitarian design. The only plotters we'll ever have here are Graphtec.

Dennis422

I got mine CE5000-60 few weeks ago. It was really easy to set-up and get going. I was missing few screws in the package, but the guys from Graphtec were on top of it and mailed them as soon as I contact them.
The cutter is sturdy on the supplied stand and cutting with it is a breeze. I forgot to menton that I'm complete Vinyl Newbie and so far, I did not have any issues with cutting Oracal 651 and I did one order that required contour cutting on printed/laminated Oracal 3651 (I had issues with the layout, but that issue was caused by me when I was setting up the layout.)

In the end, I would recommend the Graphtec cutters to anyone interested.