• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtech CE6000-6 starting to cut sloppy

F80M3

Custom Title
is this due to a bad blade holder? If so I'll order one asap.

recently I've noticed some of my cuts are not super precise. this machine has been flawless up till the last month or so. it still usually works well but randomly I'm getting cuts that are not repeatable (for multi color layering with registration marks cut into the vinyl) or something like this where the cuts are randomly skewing and running part of the cutting.

the S gets thinner and thinner till its not really an S anymore. this was the very last column of cuts on this particular sheet.

is this a blade holder issue? or is there something going on with the motors? something I have to clean?

thanks all for the input!

Attachments

• IMG_2926.JPG
    IMG_2926.JPG
    710.6 KB · Views: 173

Joe House

Could be the blade holder, or the cutting strip, or loose bearings on the slider or loose bearings on the grit shaft... There's a lot that can go wrong with a plotter.