• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graptech CE5000

CS-SignSupply

I would recommend resetting the unit to factory default... I think holding the UP arrow while powering on... been a while.

What problem are you running into?

signage

Bobby you are correct, after you do that you have to choose a language. This is accomplished with the up arrow and the enter key for the one you select.

JimmyG

I would also create a "test plot" software file made up of various sized squares and circles....plot, weed and hand measure the results in mm's, decimals measure and less to double check, looksee the machine output calibration....
I LUV my Graphtec CE, it is very accurate...

DigitalBBQ

I would also create a "test plot" software file made up of various sized squares and circles....plot, weed and hand measure the results in mm's, decimals measure and less to double check, looksee the machine output calibration....
I LUV my Graphtec CE, it is very accurate...

O.K. after you measure in Metric, and double check, and then ????

Anyone who know x-y scale entering mode ?

DigitalBBQ

I would recommend resetting the unit to factory default... I think holding the UP arrow while powering on... been a while.

What problem are you running into?

Setting to Factory default doesn't ensure the sensors deviation correction.
After using for a few years, cutting everyday. Some calibration secret would be nice.

JimmyG

are you wanting to calibrate your actual X-Y output scale, or your sensors for reading registration marks...?

Also you have not said at all what software you are using, or exactly what problems with scale that you are having....and it really depends on software type...
if using Graphtec sofware plugin to adobe ( for example) using GPGL command mode, scale can be tweaked using "step size" as shown in section 3.2 of your Graphtec manual...

With software using HPGL command mode, you should have scale settings there, and plotter scale is also tweaked Using "Distance Adjustment" as explained in section 4.9 of your Graphtec manual...
it correlates and can be saved with condition settings....
it is a o.oo% percentage setting relating to +/_ mm gain or loss and calibrated separately for X and Y axis...(see step 7)

Last edited: