• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gravograph v Vision (or others?) ... what engraver/routers do people like?

pjjester

I'm in the market for an engraver/router that I can use mainly to fab ADA signs. Wondering what folks recommend. So far I like the Gravograph IS8000 and the Vision 2550. Might go smaller. Considering buying a used machine. Any advice, comments, suggestions would be helpful. Thanks in advance.
Paul Jester
Miramar Sign Works in San Diego

CES020

Gravograph is getting more and more of a reputation of a company that doesn't react to it's customers. They are European based and their service level seems to get worse and worse each year, in my opinion.

I've not seen anything bad about the Vision systems. When the time comes to replace our rotary, it'll most likely be replaced with a Vision system.

V-ENGRAVE

Take a look at Quality one engravers located in LA close to you. Fred Shwartz is the owner.
Another one would be Xenetech 2550. If you would settle for 2525 Xenetech I can direct you to good used machine in Dallas Tx area.