• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gray pictures gets green while printing. HP L26500

dusten

Hi.

I have problem with 2 gray pictures (color NCS S-4000).
When printing its starts gray then it gets gren horizontal banding and then is get green with thin grey bands.

I have a HP L26500 printer and Colorgate7 rip software.

I try to write on the double-sided banner and when I try to print small test images, both in the same gray (NCS S-4000) and regular foto JPG picutes it gets great, but when I try to print the images in a size of 2 meters x 1.3 meter (78 x 51 inches), so there will be stripes that are green and finally just almost all that comes out from the printer is green with some gray stripes.

When I tryed to print the pictures (I have tried at least 20 times), the pictures have sometimes become green/gray stripes at once, and sometimes after I have printed more than 1 meter (40 inches).

A have tried following:

Made the images from PDF format to JPG format and RIP and printed.
Re made the images in InDesign and saved them both as JPG and PDF format (The pictures is originally made in InDesign).
Changed side on the double-sided banner and and printed.
Cleaned the OMAS sensor.
Printed with out the OMAS sensor.
Printed with out the roll, just loose banner piece.
RIP pictures serveral times.
Restarted the printer multiple times.
Restarted the RIP software multiple times.
Rotated the images in the RIP software.

Do you have any suggestions on what to do, I am grateful.

/ Mikael.
Sorry for my bad spelling in English

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2169.jpg
    IMG_2169.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_2170.jpg
    IMG_2170.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 150
More than likely, this is probably caused by one or more printheads that are in the process of failing. Based on the images, I would suspect the M/lm head(s).

Running a nozzle test immediately following a failed print, you will likely see large numbers of non-performing nozzles in the pattern. Assuming that is the case, you will want to replace only those printheads that are exhibiting the problem. Printheads that fail before 1 liter of ink has passed through that head will result in a warranty replacement, but after 1 liter the head warranty has expired. You can obtain this information from the front panel of the printer.

dusten

Thank you.

I have runt test prints and I see that the lightMagneta on printhead 5 is not print att all.
Typicaly I dont have The LightMagneta printheads, so I will order one.

I´m very glad for all of you who helps!!