• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GREAT font what is it?

Kustom DeZigns

I had a guy give me this business card and i really like this font for a project. Can anyboyd figure out what this font is?

Sorry for the picture though. My scanner broke yesterday. I had to improvise with a camera on my phone.

I just need the font for Aces and Eights.

Thanks for everything.

Attachments

• aces and eights copy.jpg
    aces and eights copy.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 177

Kustom DeZigns

Okay. its not paprus. This is my fault. I was hoping it would show up better but its not. I will try and get a better pic or soemthing today.

Geary

I dunno.....Here's your shot. I thought as the other guys at first too. And then I typed out Papyrus on top and University on bottom. Could be neither. Could be just one of a thousand off-shoot bastardized versions of a hand done Roman of some sort. (just an old sign painter's random thoughts) :wink:

~Gear

Attachments

• aces%20and%20eights%20copy.jpg
    aces%20and%20eights%20copy.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 101
  • Aces&Eights.jpg
    Aces&Eights.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 135

SignosaurusRex

" Rex, What the heck are you look'in at"? I Dunno. "Have you finally tipped over or are you still stuck with ol standard fonts? Yah, probobly both. " I think yur blind too. Your fired Rex"!

Geary

Ya know Rex, I do believe this is a hand made sign/calligrapher's font. Why don't we just get out our #4 quills and letter it for him? You might be able to get your job back. :tongue:

~Gear

SignosaurusRex

Sure! I got some new fursticks to use, and could ya wheel me up to the easel Gear? The battries in my chair seem to have died.

Jillbeans

That lettering almost looks like it came out of Atkinson.
I bet I could paint it faster than you could find it.
Love....Jill

Geary

Sure! I got some new fursticks to use, and could ya wheel me up to the easel Gear? The battries in my chair seem to have died.

Naw.....my back went out the other day. Sorry ol friend! Maybe I'll get up there and meet you at Kelly's for a cool one! Drown our sorrows and tell war stories....:tongue:

(you do know where they got that name don't you?) :wink:

Replicator

How 'bout drinks are on S.Rex all night long . . . Anybody arguin' with me on that ! . . . Besides S.Rex

P.S. Sorry Kustom Dezigns . . . Not sure about the font [OT] ! ! !

Geary

Okay Rep.....now we got a PARTY ....well we will have when Cheryl shows up. LOL Maybe all of us could actually figure out this guy's font he's looking for. Maybe? :tongue:

Replicator

Middle ground for all of us to meet would probably be somewheres about Bellevue . . . My guess . . . But i'm up for it !

SignosaurusRex

Hey now, dang'it, I got the last two and besides, suck'in through this straw and trying to keep up with the slew of you guys?