Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Great product

Discussion in 'Website Design' started by Jim Hill, Nov 25, 2009.

1. Jim Hill

Jim Hill Active Member

I have always used FrontPage for building web sites for the past 7 years but this time I found a something that is much faster and it had more tools for doing more things.

It's called Pagebuzz.com and I found it after looking an other site which I thought looked cool.

I tried it for a few day's and was impressed with how easy it was to create web sites and there are a ton of really cool features for doing many different things.

Hosting is 10.00 bucks a month and that's about it.

Try it and see what you think.

Jim Hill

Tags:
  2. CheapVehicleWrap

CheapVehicleWrap Very Active Member

Dec 2, 2008
    eww.. did frontpage ever get any better than it was 15+ years ago? I used it when I had to but... Glad you mentioned frontpage BEFORE I ate my Thanksgiving dinner. Wouldn't want to loose it :)

3. rcook99

rcook99 Very Active Member

May 25, 2006
    NE
    Jim Hill

Would you care to share the site you are talking about. I would like to see something other than there sample sites.

Thanks,
    RC

4. HeavyHitter

HeavyHitter Member

Oct 6, 2009