• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Great product

Jim Hill

I have always used FrontPage for building web sites for the past 7 years but this time I found a something that is much faster and it had more tools for doing more things.

It's called Pagebuzz.com and I found it after looking an other site which I thought looked cool.

I tried it for a few day's and was impressed with how easy it was to create web sites and there are a ton of really cool features for doing many different things.

Hosting is 10.00 bucks a month and that's about it.

Try it and see what you think.

Jim Hill

CheapVehicleWrap

eww.. did frontpage ever get any better than it was 15+ years ago? I used it when I had to but... Glad you mentioned frontpage BEFORE I ate my Thanksgiving dinner. Wouldn't want to loose it :)

rcook99

Jim Hill

It's called Pagebuzz.com and I found it after looking an other site which I thought looked cool.

Would you care to share the site you are talking about. I would like to see something other than there sample sites.

Thanks,
RC