• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Great Song.....

skyhigh

Ouch...
Hope that's not your head under the iron signboy? And good luck getting your shirt back.

Hope all is well dude!!!

mikey-Oh

come on OP Ben Folds knows his stuff kinda NSFW

Classic Rock was awesome, trouble is, the ain't making it no more :D

*edit: spud murphy knows some goodness too. Saw Edward Sharpe last year in Austin, crazy hippy commune o' awesome, with at least 30 people on stage

OldPaint

i watch RADIO HEADS the other nite..........and iam still tryin to figure out why the call that singing and music)))))
now i like
AC/DC
METALICA
STEPENWOLF
MOLLY HACHETT
GEORGE THOURGOOD
STEVIE RAY VON
WAR(LOWRIDER)
JACKSON BROWN
AMOS LEE
dont do rap, a tall.

mikey-Oh

no one's really sure how to classify RADIOHEAD, imagine it'll be one of those debated for years kinda things.

You're list of interests seems pretty cemented but a few decades removed.
I blame ClearChannel for their inability to adapt to something new and their goal of destroying any competing stations. Yet, good musics still being made, just not played.

For examples,
Devendra Banhart is not played on any of my local radio stations
Beach House
Mastodon little bit heavier, but it's a hilarious music vid
DJ Shadow
There's also the softer side of buckethead, colma's one of the most soothing albums in the past decade
ever hear arcade fire? very anthemy and awesome. destroyed austin three weeks ago, might've been the best live show I've ever seen... and I happened to see the eagles the year before.
broken social scene played earlier that day....

as with most things, so it seems, new things are always there.... in spite of corporations and their agendums

tightest band of the day, Mariachi el Bronx without a doubt

EDIT:
Ever listen to Tom Waits?

Arlo Kalon 2.0

i like tom wait. you ever listen to BELLA FLECK???

Wow... my already high opinion of you just multiplied by leaps and bounds. You're a Bela Fleck fan? That guy is an awesome musical innovator and has one of the most renown bass players in the world with Victor Wooten.

Speedsterbeast

i watch RADIO HEADS the other nite..........and iam still tryin to figure out why the call that singing and music)))))
now i like
AC/DC
METALICA
STEPENWOLF
MOLLY HACHETT
GEORGE THOURGOOD
STEVIE RAY VON
WAR(LOWRIDER)
JACKSON BROWN
AMOS LEE
dont do rap, a tall.

You Mean Stevie Ray Vaughn right?
If your going to wave a flag for the greatest guitar player ever (that should start a new heated debate) please honour his memory by spelling his name correctly.

Also, I think the names you're looking for are:
Radiohead
Metallica
Steppenwolf
Molly Hatchet
George Thorogood

..at least you spelled AC/DC right.

-Just giving you a hard time.

OldPaint

Wow... my already high opinion of you just multiplied by leaps and bounds. You're a Bela Fleck fan? That guy is an awesome musical innovator and has one of the most renown bass players in the world with Victor Wooten.
we got to see them in a small theater setting. was up close to stage. in sarasota fl. the bass player did a 15 min solo!!!!!!!! awesome!!!

Arlo Kalon 2.0

:signs101:
we got to see them in a small theater setting. was up close to stage. in sarasota fl. the bass player did a 15 min solo!!!!!!!! awesome!!!

Awesome envy here... Victor Wooten is one of only a handful of bassists who could pull that off and actually be entertaining for that long on a bass. Wish I could have been there.