Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Great trade show marketing

Discussion in 'Sales, Marketing, Pricing Etc.' started by thinksigns, Mar 7, 2011.

1. thinksigns

thinksigns SnowFlake

Nov 28, 2010
    I love this type of advertising.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. Freese

Freese Member

Jan 12, 2011
    Ha, that is awesome.

Very amusing!

3. signage

signage Major Contributor

Oct 5, 2005
    Penn
    Also looks like it could be a law suite waiting to happen! Just think about it someone has one stuck to their shoe and slips and falls, then removes it and sees your advertising. You get home and there is a message on your answering machine from Duyie Cheaten & Howe attorneys:(

4. Freese

Freese Member

Jan 12, 2011
    I was thinking in the back of my mind how some people take everything too serious and would turn that around and blow up in someones face.

5. Pat Whatley

Pat Whatley Major Contributor

Sep 29, 2003
    Wetumpka, AL
    Interesting and different....and when somebody peels it off their shoe, throws it down sticky side down, and 100 people walk over it it becomes a pain in the *** for somebody else to clean up.

6. thinksigns

thinksigns SnowFlake

Nov 28, 2010
    Did you do that on purpose?

7. signswi

signswi Very Active Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Sometimes you take risks with marketing, this is a pretty smart idea. It's at a tradeshow, not out in public, lawsuit risk is pretty minimal.

8. Sticky Signs

Sticky Signs Very Active Member

Nov 9, 2009
    Vancouver
    Wow, very clever. I'm sure we'll be seeing a bunch of copy-cats hiding vinyl in all kinds of places. I'm thinking public toilette seats could be fun!

9. bayshorecreations

bayshorecreations Very Active Member

Jun 15, 2007
    NJ
    rotflmao :roflmao: