• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Great trade show marketing

thinksigns

SnowFlake
I love this type of advertising.

Attachments

• landmine.jpg
    landmine.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 81

signage

Also looks like it could be a law suite waiting to happen! Just think about it someone has one stuck to their shoe and slips and falls, then removes it and sees your advertising. You get home and there is a message on your answering machine from Duyie Cheaten & Howe attorneys:(

Freese

Also looks like it could be a law suite waiting to happen! Just think about it someone has one stuck to their shoe and slips and falls, then removes it and sees your advertising. You get home and there is a message on your answering machine from Duyie Cheaten & Howe attorneys:(
I was thinking in the back of my mind how some people take everything too serious and would turn that around and blow up in someones face.

Pat Whatley

Interesting and different....and when somebody peels it off their shoe, throws it down sticky side down, and 100 people walk over it it becomes a pain in the ass for somebody else to clean up.

signswi

Sometimes you take risks with marketing, this is a pretty smart idea. It's at a tradeshow, not out in public, lawsuit risk is pretty minimal.

Sticky Signs

Wow, very clever. I'm sure we'll be seeing a bunch of copy-cats hiding vinyl in all kinds of places. I'm thinking public toilette seats could be fun!