• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Great way to end a week

jayhawksigns

So we are trying to get out the last two jobs that are due out by the end of the month, what can go wrong right?

First one is a double sided sign, non-lit. Work order said 8'x10'. Girl in our office who took the order, didn't bother to have it checked, which is our policy. Our first truck heads out to start taking down the old faces and calls back saying the area we have to work in is only 9'. Saving grace here, I didn't feel like trying to lay out the two sides here to apply the vinyl, and was going to do it on site. Able to redo the layout a touch and use what was already cut. Fun part, still out putting the panels up, once they are then its my turn, long night.

Second one, a bunch of routered pvc pieces and one vinyl print for a window. Got the routering done, which with the way the electric company has been working on the lines around here I didn't know if it would happen. Go to start trying to print the vinyl and around two feet in our L25500 throws the 79:04 error code. Restart the machine, reprint the job and at the same distance in, only about a foot closer to the capping station it throws the code again. Restarted again, did a file check and then reloaded the latest firmware. Deleted the job out of our RIP, resent it new and just like before, same distance in but only another foot closer to the capping station and again 79:04. Reboot again and during boot it throws 81:03. Latest reboot made it all the way. Printing on media we have printed before, going to go ahead and swap some different material and try it and see what happens.

Looks like I am already going to have a great Monday morning.