• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Greating from the sunny Oknagan B.C. Canada

Keith Rae

I Signed up a while ago and been surfing the forms and gleaming information. Have thought of some comments I could have posted but knew if I didn't introduce myself first I would get blasted. I'm somewhat new to sign making but have been into Photography and graphic arts for years. Have had darkrooms set up b&w and color enlarging, all Dinosaur technology now. Worked contracting homes till Knees got to bad. then started doing more kitchen cabinets and building maintenance. Have had a wide format ink jet for a 5yr now and picked up a vinyl cutter a couple of months back. My Wife has been a typesetter at the news paper and has worked constructing ads for over 25 years now. And have 2 daughters who are very artistic and can draw or paint anything some one asks of them. Sorry I Know I start to ramble on a bit. Just read it over, sounds like applying for a job. Anyway I'm Keith Rae thanks for listing and sharing your Tips, Insight and Knowledge.

Ken

Hello Keith..
Thanks for your nice intro...
You have a very good "heads up" with the experience that your lady has to offer. Plus your experience with the wide format ...
Please tell us about the software you use to output to the printer..
Anyway..buddy...
Welcome from Shuswap Lake!
Cheers!
Ken
Signs That Work!