• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

'Green' Sign Guy from Upstate SC

Rev Ev

Hello All,
My name is Everett Peterson, and I am from Gaffney, SC. I am new to Signs 101, and have only been actively involved in the 'graphics/sign' business for about two years. I am married (13 years) and we have two children (one in middle school, one in elementary). I am also a pastor of a contemporary church plant, along with being an online seminary student. I recently began working at a local sign shop (actually, the one that peaked my interest in vinyl applications like 20 years ago) as an apprentice, and I am learning tons there too! (It was said that, "Education is key."- - - I feel like the janitor lol). I take extreme pride in doing a job well, and I am anxious to learn as much as possible to improve my skill-set/understanding, and my quality and range products we offer at our shop (Upstate Signs). I will certainly be adding signs 101 to my 'online education' as I seek to be a better employee for my boss, a better dad/husband by providing for my family, and a better citizen by functioning with pride, integrity, and character in my work ethic. any questions about me...just ask-

Thanks!
Everett (a.k.a. 'Rev-Ev')

CP Signs

Big welcome from Ontario Canada. Nice to read your introduction. Too often, the first post is which printer is best or what do I use for race car stickers. Again, welcome.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Welcome from the midlands area Rev.

"I take extreme pride in doing a job well" :thumb:

As mentioned all too often someones first post here is them scrambling for help after they bought some old machine for next to nothing and thinking that these printers are as easy as their Deskjet at home. All with zero introduction or anything, just demanding help, now.

Nice intro and best wishes for a good experience up there. This board is an excellent resource if you take time to properly explain yourself and understand that most on here are doing this daily to make their living.

SignBurst PCs

Welcome from out West!

We are a Merchant Member here on Signs101. We offer computer systems specifically for the sign and vehicle wrap industry (SignBurst™ Computers).

Mosh

Almost "too nice" to be on here, bunch of jerks on here, like that Mosh guy...

LOL, Welcome Rev!

Baz

Welcome from Québec. So i guess you got tired of not getting answers for you banner orders and decided to produce them yourself. Good move!:thumb:

Lol .... Just kiddin' :toasting:

stickerman12

Welcome RevEv. Good to see you on here and a VERY NICE intro. Their are some very talented folks on here that you can learn from.