• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

'Green' Signage Options

How much (if any) customer demand/ interest are you seeing for 'green' signage? I see that some of the suppliers are now putting digital print 'green' media options into their catalogs, and was wondering how much demand there is for that type of product. Thank you for your input.

bigprinter

Its good for large scale commercial projects. Alot of major corporations are pushing the "green" theme and we are getting requests from these corporations for alternate more green printing materials. I don't think it's highly in demand yet, but I think it will as time passes.

mikefine

The only green my customers refer to is how much less of it they have to pay.
Hate to say it, but other than a few exceptions, I see no current demand.

jiarby

hehehe...

I tell folks that all digital material is printed using "Eco-Solvent" ink. LOL

dlndesign

Does anyone have a list of eco-friendly products that I can print on? I'd like to know for future reference.

EricRamse

How much (if any) customer demand/ interest are you seeing for 'green' signage? I see that some of the suppliers are now putting digital print 'green' media options into their catalogs, and was wondering how much demand there is for that type of product. Thank you for your input.
Depends on your market, when I was in the PacNW we had a huge demand for it. Here in the south, it's not even on the radar.
Having green media options does broaden your client base though, from government to corporate, there's a market out there. You're in Cali, I guarantee you can sell it there.