Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Green smoking...

Discussion in 'Think Green!' started by Ken, Feb 18, 2011.

1. Ken

Ken Major Contributor

Feb 7, 2005
    BC
    Ah..yes..
    I must say that when someone comes into my studio..I will refrain from smoking anything..green..or not.
    There is a clear warning on the door that the proprietor may or may NOT be smoking anything green(or not green).
    I think that is FAIR WARNING...
    What is your policy???
    Cheers!
    Ken:ROFLMAO:

Tags:
  2. GypsyGraphics

GypsyGraphics Major Contributor

Mar 19, 2009
    no smoking... no matter the color

3. AUTO-FX

AUTO-FX Very Active Member

Feb 14, 2010
    I smoked a cheap cigar one time and turned green. Does that count?

4. threads1

threads1 Member

Jan 31, 2009
    Ocean City, Maryland
    I don't smoke in my sign shop cause it stinks. I go outside or into my wood shop.

5. slappy

slappy Very Active Member

May 31, 2005
    Earth
    I smoke outside, unless were are closed... my dad who does not smoke has never noticed a lingering smell in the morning..

6. john1

john1 Guest

ew smoking is nasty lol

7. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    We never smoke in the presence of a customer but smoking is permitted. Otherwise we'd never get any work done.

Smoking may be a nasty habit and bothersome to some, but it is still a legal activity carried on by more than 20% of the adult population. My experience is that about an equal number of people find it objectionable and that the majority are not bothered by it.

8. Fanaticus

Fanaticus Member

Jan 19, 2011
    No tobacco for me. I self medicate. Most people never know and I limit the amount so that I am able to function 100% under any given circumstance. People who don't know and find out are usually surprised since I seem to hold a pretty tight ship and don't appear as a typical user. I'm not. It's medication for me. Say what you will, out of all the pills the doctors gave me as a kid and through my 20's.... this is what works for me.

9. Bly

Bly Very Active Member

Mar 9, 2004
    Sydney
    Smoking green at work is a really bad idea with all the rush jobs I have thrown at me. G0t to save that nonsense for after hours.