• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GreenStar Calendered vs Oracal 3651

kevint2005

Was wondering if any of you have used Greenstar vinyl and if so how has that worked out for you? Oracal 3651 is something i've had pretty good luck out of for medium term stuff and i've done a few dirt car wraps in it with good luck, but recently i downgraded to Orajet 3641 specifically for race wraps and found out that it doesn't hold up at all. These guys are all about cheap so that's why I downgraded material to meet their demands and it didn't work out for the few i did them for.

So I was mainly just wondering how Greenstar calendared with permanent gray adhesive holds up compared to Orajet 3651 Grey permanent grey adhesive?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Was wondering if any of you have used Greenstar vinyl and if so how has that worked out for you? Oracal 3651 is something i've had pretty good luck out of for medium term stuff and i've done a few dirt car wraps in it with good luck, but recently i downgraded to Orajet 3641 specifically for race wraps and found out that it doesn't hold up at all. These guys are all about cheap so that's why I downgraded material to meet their demands and it didn't work out for the few i did them for.

So I was mainly just wondering how Greenstar calendared with permanent gray adhesive holds up compared to Orajet 3651 Grey permanent grey adhesive?

If your going to look at that material I would highly recommend checking out my version. Its very similar to the 3651 with Grey Perm Adhesive.