• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

/greet

RubberDuckyDecals

Well, since I've been posting a lot, I suspect I should introduce myself a little better.

My Name is Ilana Murray. I've been doing professional graphic design for both traditional applications and Internet for around 21 years. As a general all around crafty person, i'm used to being a one woman shop for just about any creative work I want or need to do. I am stubborn as a mule and if a way can be found, i'll find it.

My husband and I have been looking for the perfect small home business for about a decade and when he stumbled across a cutter online while looking for striping for his 69 nova, we were sold. I've done vinyl work in the past though I used a lot of patience, an old Alps MD5000 di-sub printer and and exacto knife. We were delighted to find an easy to use pro unit at far less than what we had expected for professional equipment.

We've registered two domains for our little business, neither are up yet at the time of this post. www.rubberduckydecals.com This will be the family friendly site with lots of things for "nice" people. Our other property is www.badassgfx.com which will be all that edgy punky thrasher stuff that seems to be so popular these days.

So, here we are, 3 weeks into working on our little RTA decal business and I have to say, the folks on this forum are some of the best on the web. You guys treat us noobs with respect and kindness and your information is among the best. I hope to someday be able to help the noobs here as well as I have been helped.

Thanks again and cheers!