• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Greetings and Hallucinations

Photolew

Guess since I'm new here I should introduce myself. My name is Lew and I am mainly a photographer, specializing in sports and school photos.

Ive been selling sublimated products such as mugs, etc for a number of years now. up to now I have been out sourcing those products. Just recently I invested in a dye sub printer (Ricoh 7700) and a heat press and mug press. My plan is to diversify my in house product lines. looking next at a vinyl cutter or perhaps.

Having read many threads here over the last few days gotta say love the sarcasm.

Ive been a moderator of a large photography forum for 15 years and I've seen so many newbies show up and ask stupid questions that have been asked 100 times in the past...I promise to use the search feature before starting threads...and I won't ask questions like I need the moon but only have a budget of $100 to do it..

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Nice.... weren't you just complaining about members not giving warm welcomes the other day?? :noway:

At least the OP knows this place has a few smart-a$$es...so he's probably not surprised by your post.

Welcome to signs 101 btw. :Welcome:

:ROFLMAO: dat's da kinda chit that just makes my day....................:thumb: