• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Greetings and Salutations from Kansasland

Mystere2

Hi all,

I'm Eric. I have been lurking and reading for weeks now. There are quite a few of you that know each other well. I can tell by the sarcasm some of you give to each other. ;) I just do vinyl graphics for fun. I have a Roland Stika STX-8. I have had it for 6 or 7 years now. I bought it just for fun to create decals for 1/10 scale rc cars I used to run. I don't use it to make any money. It's just a hobby. I usually find myself making stickers for my son, or sometimes making something for a friend of mine in a band. Oh yeah, and I live in Wichita, KS. I'm not sure I will be of much assistance in the forums, but I am enjoying being here so I thought I should introduce myself.

Eric

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Welcome from PA............

and call 'em anything you want.... no one really cares about formalities around here :rolleyes:

Craig Sjoquist

oh just saw what town ...do they still run the lights on fri, sat night on douglas ... when I lived n worked there for ED DUNN n sons signs wow what
a time lol lol

13 folds