• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Greetings from Asbury Park ....er, wait.

JustinTime

Hello everyone and thank you for the opportunity to join this community.

My name is Justin and I've been in computer repairs, graphical designs and mock-ups for over fifteen years. I run a IT consulting small business and I've been getting more and more requests for Vinyls, both on vehicles and other decal type work, so I decided to take the plunge a while back and get into the business. Computer and IT work in my area is very slow, it's a retirement style community but it has a huge medical school and a world famous resort/hotel within the immediate area, so the prospects of vehicle work and other vinyls is very high.

I've done very little work in actually wrapping vehicles, mostly Golf Carts for the local resort, and while I still have a long way to go until I feel I can call myself an expert, I am competent enough to get the job done and make those of us who call ourselves professionals proud. I never put out substandard work and I always stay until the job is done and done right.

I'm working primarily with Roland equipment, or at least I will be in a week or so when it arrives, so I look forward to sharing the experiences and the knowledge that we all have in this community of artists.

Again, thank you for allowing me to become part of this amazing site.

Respectfully,
-Justin.

ova

Welcome to the forum from another Hillbilly. Great people with great advice. Been here about a year and everyday is an adventure.

Dave