• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Greetings from Cincinnati from a jack of all signs

Alexandr27

I have worked in the Cincinnati area in digital printing for almost 5 years now. First company was Large Format Wholesale, estimated 2 mil. in yearly sales. Printed and Worked on HP Scitex 16' solvents, 10' HP Latex, and a few 60" Latex, I was preflight, Rip, production, repairman, etc... everything but sales! Now i'm at a much smaller retail shop where it has become our team of 3's goal to break our sales goal of 360K this year, and we're somehow well on the path to that. I'm learning more everyday, and since I've started at this shop I'm experienced in LED, channel letters, and almost everything else that comes to mind when thinking indoor/outdoor signage (from conceptualization to production to Installing them myself). Happy to finally be involved with an online community to share my good jobs, nightmare jobs, and custom unique jobs with everyone here, as well as questions and answers.

jfiscus

Rap Master
Welcome from Hebron! What shop are you at now? It's unbelievable the growth in the industry in this area this year; we have MORE than doubled our sales every month this year from last year's sales... and we had a GREAT year last year. The main problem we're having dealing with all this growth is finding enough installers!