• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Greetings from Finland!

Kuula

I have been reading this forum for over a year now (mostly when I have problems with my Mutoh), and decided to finally write something.

As you may have concluded from the title, I am from Finland. Most of you here seem to be from US? I started my little one man sign business in begininning of -09. I do signs, window and vechile graphics, banners, roll-up's etc.

I have a Summa cutter, laminator, and Mutoh spifire printer, which almost drove me insane before changing back to original mutoh ink beginning of 2011.

Thanks for all tips with the printer. Now that I've changed loads of parts, and overcome loads of problems with the mutoh, I may even have some tips to share here.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Welcome from Pennsylvania.............................

Sure, you let one Fin in and the rest of the country is flocking here..... all 22 of you. :wink: