• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Greetings from Florida!

welderguy

Hello all!
I Found this site while searching for info on cnc routers, notching/flanging machines, riveters/clinchers and the like. My shop will be expanding in the next year or so and we plan to buy some nifty toys.

So I had a look around and decided to maybe hang around for a while.
Seems like a fairly friendly place.

BTW I'm a channel letter fabricator,mig/tig/stick/fluxcore welder,painter,manual router operator,shipper/reciever,install/serviceman, and production manager at a small but busy shop in Gulfport, Fl.

...oh yeah- structural steel layout/fabricator, forklift/hi-lift/crane operator, also built truck bodies for satellite uplink and homeland security command and control vehicles, and in charge of the beer runs on friday.

...and I'm also a Zymurgist in my spare time. :beer

2NinerNiner2

Bonjour de Montréal, "H.A.L." :) :Canada 2:

... that IS H.A.L. in your avatar, right? :)
...sounds as though you are a CC&BW too ... "Chief Cook & Bottle Washer" :)

threeputt

Welcome aboard! And greetings from the Great Northwest! Some of your talents may be called upon per your expertise.

T.O.3

Greetings from Alaska!

BTW - LOVE THE AVATAR! The 9000 series was the most reliable computer ever made. No 9000 computer has ever made a mistake or distorted information!