• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Greetings from Kansas City Kansas City.

theyllek

Hi all. New posting to the forum but have been lurking around since last fall. Been in the sign industry since I got out of college, and in printing since I started college. After being at a sign shop for 6 years I went to work for an offset printer who was starting a wide format department. Going from running Jeti3150, 3324, and a Durst Rho 160 to an Acuity 1600LED has been interesting... a few steps backwards but good. Also have been learning the ways of a Zund over the last year.

My company just bought a used HP FB700 which we are just starting at trying to get set up so looking any help I can get there, as so far been able to find quite a few answers from perusing the forum. Also more than willing to share anything I've picked up along the way