• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Greetings from Kansas

Patchmaster

I came here by way of another forum devoted to t-shirts which is mainly what I do (textiles in general). We're at the starting gate creating a our own brand label.

A vinyl cutter is in our near future and it seems most if not ALL the experts are here so... here we are. I grew up learning that if you want to be successfull learn from those that have been successfull.

We've been in the "imprintables" market for 5 years now with digital banners, Dye-sublimation, embroidery, Silkscreen and heat pressing. We don't have a brick and morter store front, all our business comes from word of mouth and is run out of my studio/shop. I meet with most of my clients in my living room and or pack up my samples and go to them.

I'm by no means an artist, I cant draw to save my life but I can find my way around Corel and PS - I think I found the right place to push along my graphics "skills".

I've been lurking for quite a while now and, just like most forums I am a member of, it seems that tact and politness goes by the wayside in a lot of threads frequented by the long time members. Since I am not new to the Internet, I've been involved in one way or another since BEFORE Gore invented it ;) I have thick skin but I promise to always be tactfull and considerate in my posts.

Thanks in advance to all the members and the creators of this site for an invaluable resource.

See you in the forums

Bill
Mayetta Imprintables
Stayyellow Custom Embroidery
DIQERT (TM)

SignosaurusRex

Welcome Aboard Bill! If you have been lurking here awhile than you know that not all of us here are always tactful, polite and considerate, especially myself....anyway, Welcome Aboard.