Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greetings from Kansas

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Patchmaster, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Patchmaster

Patchmaster Member

Jul 4, 2007
    I came here by way of another forum devoted to t-shirts which is mainly what I do (textiles in general). We're at the starting gate creating a our own brand label.

A vinyl cutter is in our near future and it seems most if not ALL the experts are here so... here we are. I grew up learning that if you want to be successfull learn from those that have been successfull.

We've been in the "imprintables" market for 5 years now with digital banners, Dye-sublimation, embroidery, Silkscreen and heat pressing. We don't have a brick and morter store front, all our business comes from word of mouth and is run out of my studio/shop. I meet with most of my clients in my living room and or pack up my samples and go to them.

I'm by no means an artist, I cant draw to save my life but I can find my way around Corel and PS - I think I found the right place to push along my graphics "skills".

I've been lurking for quite a while now and, just like most forums I am a member of, it seems that tact and politness goes by the wayside in a lot of threads frequented by the long time members. Since I am not new to the Internet, I've been involved in one way or another since BEFORE Gore invented it ;) I have thick skin but I promise to always be tactfull and considerate in my posts.

Thanks in advance to all the members and the creators of this site for an invaluable resource.

See you in the forums

Bill
    Mayetta Imprintables
    Stayyellow Custom Embroidery
    DIQERT (TM)

Tags:
  2. SignosaurusRex

SignosaurusRex Major Contributor

Mar 7, 2007
    Washington State
    Welcome Aboard Bill! If you have been lurking here awhile than you know that not all of us here are always tactful, polite and considerate, especially myself....anyway, Welcome Aboard.

3. Replicator

Replicator Major Contributor

Nov 19, 2006
    Sun City, AZ
    Welcome PatchMaster !

4. signage

signage Major Contributor

Oct 5, 2005
    Penn
    Welcome PatcMaster from PA..................

5. Matt Cuellar

Matt Cuellar Active Member

Oct 5, 2006
    Welcome to the show!

6. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Another PA welcome...........

7. Pro Image

Pro Image Major Contributor

Nov 28, 2005