• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Greetings from Lakewood CA

MikeB

Hey everyone!

We're actually a party supply company not a sign business, but one of my many hats is to use an ancient Gigantagram GX Plotter system to make custom banners for our customers and use around the store.

Looking to upgrade into something shiny and new and in the course of doing so stumbled across this site which seems like a great atmosphere with helpful folks and lots of info so here I am!

MikeB

Welcome from OC Cali! What's your spending max you can use for this?

Around 10k. The GX does banners of 24" & 36" so we wouldn't really be looking to go huge.

I've been looking at the PrismJet VJ48 which seems like it's in the right price range and a decent machine for what we'd need but it seems to have and odd polar opinion about it, folks love it or hate it.

Thoughts on going to a trade show like signexpo.org in April? Would it be worth the trip to check out machines and possibly get a show deal or would that be overkill for what I'm looking for?

signworldusinc

Merchant Member
Warm welcome from Chino, CA!:Welcome:

We're a large wholesale sign supplier and also an Authorized Mutoh Reseller. If you are interested in 48" Mutoh printers; there are some great promotional deals currently active and we would be more than happy to assist you. We also have a few refurbished and used Mutoh 1604 and 1614 at the price range you are looking for. Feel free to PM us for more info.

Best regards,
-Signworld Team