Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestions Greetings from Mexico

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Sabate, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Sabate

Sabate New Member

Dec 16, 2020
    Mexico
    Hi everyone, I´m new to this forum and thinking about getting into this industry. I had a screen printing shop but I closed it for about 2 years. I´m trying to get back to it.
    I´ve been checking a Roland bn 20 and Versacam vsi 300 but decided to go for a HP latex 115 print and cut solution hahaha.
    I quoted this on some companies, it got down to 2 sellers. I am being offered a Graphtec CE7000-130 for about $1500 more by one seller vs the Summa Hp bundle. Is it worth it to pay more for the Graphtec or shoul I stick with the Summa?
    Hope I make sense since English is not my first language.

Thank you all

Tags:
  2. Geneva Olson

Geneva Olson Expert Storyteller

Sep 3, 2019
    Webster, TX
    All are good machines. Just make sure you can get the parts for all of them. I have a HP315. (Not print and cut). It's a super easy machine to use. The printheads are consumable and run about $125 each.

3. Sabate

Sabate New Member

Dec 16, 2020
    Mexico
    Thank you, actually I decided to go for the Latex after reading some posts in this forum. Low maintenance, odorless and ease of use made up my mind.
    The only downside are prices here in Mexico, a lot more expensive compared to USA.

4. Geneva Olson

Sep 3, 2019
    Webster, TX
    can you ship from the US? GSG is my go to for wholesale products...

5. The Big Squeegee

The Big Squeegee Major Contributor

Oct 10, 2005
    Lawton, OK, USA
    :welcome: 2 :signs101smilie: from OK

• Like Like x 1
  6. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA

Of course you can.... look at all the stuff going in & out now without anyone stopping it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Geneva Olson

Sep 3, 2019
    Webster, TX
    ;) sometimes we need gentle nudges in kindness when offering suggestions. :)

8. Sabate

Sabate New Member

Dec 16, 2020
    Mexico
    Hahahaha actually it´s pretty hard, the Mexicans Customs are a pain in the ***.

9. Sabate

Sabate New Member

Dec 16, 2020
    Mexico
    I found this process stressful and overwhelming (buying the right machine), due to the lack of knowledge and experience. Now I´ve been told that an Epson Surecolor S40600 its a better option than a latex or roland. This adventure started because I want to customize t shirts with printable heat transfer vinyl, do stickers-decals, but I want to offer great quality and for what I´ve read and seen all my options can achieve that. Maybe I´m asking the wrong questions, I dont know, but thanks a lot!