• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Greetings From N.W. Fla!

Bill T.

Greetings all. New to this site and from looking around it is very informative and has a lot to offer. I am formally a 25+ year copier tech but have crossed to the "larger" side of printing. Until I get acclimated to inner workings of the wide format machines I may be asking some question that I am sure have already been asked.:notworthy: Then soon I will look forward to pass along my knowledge to someone else that may have questions. Until then, Goodday!:smile:

Bill T.

Thanks for all the welcome's. I have been surfing around on this site for a couple of days now and there is a lot to offer. The site administrators should be very proud of themselves for creating a site that is so informative with a lot of followers.:thumb: Being in the office equipment industry for many years I am surprised I haven't been here before.:wavingflag:

OldPaint

DO I KNOW YA? been in pcola since 1998. iam on the road to ups.........2811.........or facebook A SIGN MINT