• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Greetings from Nashville :)

riddle80

Hello! I stumbled across this forum during a Google search and I'm glad I did. I've been a graphic designer for the past 5 years specializing in vehicle wraps/large format. I switched from in house to freelance in January and I'm about to start selling the wraps as well as designing them (I'll be doing indie sales at a wholesale price for a local wrap co). I'm sure I'll need your assistance here as there are many details of selling I'm still a bit shaky on. Other than that, I've just uploaded quite a few examples of my work to my profile if you'd like to check them out. I'm looking forward to being a member here. Thanks!

signage

Welcome to the forums from PA........

If you become a contributing member you will find more info than on the open forum!

GP

welcome to show...

I, too would like to suggest upgrading you membership. It is a small price to pay (write off) to search a ton of valuable information...

Good luck,

GP

riddle80

Thanks everyone. My budget is super tight right now, but as soon as I'm able I'd love so upgrade. Cya around!