• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Greetings from NE Ohio

Rogue

Hey All! This is Rogue here speaking...er...typing to you from the fringe of the "Vinyl Frontier"! Glad I found this Site since I'd rather get advice from people on the Front Lines then flip through Service Manuals or try to track something down on a CD! In turn, I hope I can help anyone out there as well tho' I tend not to be savvy on all the Techno-speak regarding software and computer bits, bytes and the like...I leave that up to the IT people!

Let the fun begin!

:toasting:

Jillbeans

Oh you're one of those Ohio sign people!
(said in the voice of the Amish county tour guide in Witness)
Welcome from the armpit of PA.
Love....Jill

Rogue

I have many friends in PA...and I'm even willing to admit it! I've gone to the Pittsburgh Ren. Faire several times and have met up with many other PA-ers at Maryland Ren. Faire.

NE Ohio is an area unto itself since it was part of the Western Reserve and therefore, at one time, part of Connecticut. We have an accent unlike other parts of Ohio that sounds somewhat New England-ish. This said, depending on what type of day I'm having at work, I could hail from the State of Confusion!

njshorts

Welcome from hot, balmy Florida! I miss Ohio, my family is from Warren, I was born in Cincinnati (Go Reds! :Big Laugh)

CrabbyOldGuy

Welcome from the other side of the state. Nice to see a few more "locals" join up. Lots of great people here with tons of knowledge and usually willing to share.

daveb

General Know-it-all
"State of confusion" Uh? I thought that was a club, of which I am a member several times a day! Welcome from Illinois:rolleyes: