• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Greetings from Southern Oregon!

bagged92sdime

Hello! I'm Joe from Klamath Falls, OR. I work at a small family run sign shop here called SIGNvertise. We opened our doors in November of 94 - Started out run by my mom and dad. Currently it is my mom, brother and I running the shop. We do vinyl graphics, vehicle lettering, business signs, routered signs and much more.

Ended up on this site looking for some info on 210 deluxe silver, found what I needed right away and found the substitute I needed.

bagged92sdime

Thank you everybody!

Welcome from another family business.

I'm sure you found it already but we switched to R-Tape outdoor chrome when 210 was discontinued.

Slightly different material (more brittle than soft) but much nicer price point.

Thanks! We're actually trying Universal 683 chrome. Midwest said it's Edge Ready, and I think we've used it in the past, but not sure. Will definitely keep the R-Tape chrome in mind though! Thanks!