• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Greetings from sunny Doral, FL

fx2000

I just joined the forum and thought I'd say hello. If this place is a good as it seems to be I might soon be buying a Merchant membership but in the mean time I'll just be looking around and picking your collective brains for knowledge and the ocasional business oportunity.

Great to be here :peace!:

Daniel
www.21stcenturygraphics.com

Craig Sjoquist

Welcome to a outstanding forum N ppl
impressive website also see you have some good designers working inspiring

wraps-r-kewl

fx2000

Welcome to a outstanding forum N ppl
impressive website also see you have some good designers working inspiring

wraps-r-kewl

Thanks, I agree with you that the design is nice, but I complain about it all the time, I think it needs A LOT more pictures of finished products. Anyway, always a work in progress, right?

fx2000

Welcome...is there like more sign shops in Florida then anywhere else in the world or what?

It's a great field to work in, there's a ton of small shops but not that many that can print very large sizes so it seemed like a great location for us.

welcome

all kidding aside regarding saturation of sign companies. travelling a good part of the nation for my business (5 yrs ago) I could not believe how many sign companies were/are in Florida and the Pacific NW (Oregon, Washington) compared to the rest of the nation. No scientific research done just observation