• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Greetings from Upstate NY

Hellpigeon

Greetings everyone. New to the forum ...
We've pretty much moved to just doing full solvent printing here where I am, but I've been kicking around the sign industry longer than I want to think about.

I've heard great things about this forum and I look forward to the threads of the future.

DRPSignsNGrafix

Hey Clay-ton Nice to see you made it. By the way i need 350 Canvas panals printed by 8am tomorrow. Oh and there freebies for a customer. THanks your the man. LMAO. Just kidding. Glad to see you finally got on here.

Hellpigeon

Canvas R' Us

Acutally I have canvas running ... 340 pieces ... but they aren't due until next week :cool: ... Thanks for the welcome M

For those who don't understand the Clay-ton ... Big A started picking on my name with an indian accent a few years back .. imagine it being said with that accent and you'll get the joke .. heh heh

Hey Clay-ton Nice to see you made it. By the way i need 350 Canvas panals printed by 8am tomorrow. Oh and there freebies for a customer. THanks your the man. LMAO. Just kidding. Glad to see you finally got on here.