Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greetings from Vancouver Island!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Del Badry, Jan 23, 2004.

1. Del Badry

Del Badry New Member

Jan 17, 2004
    Hi All,, Old Paint introduced me to the site and im glad to be hear, I moved from Alberta out to the island and have the opportunity to start my graphics/sign/window tint business in Duncan, B.C.

Nice to run into you again Cheryl.....

I am working independently out of a sign/print shop and they have the largest inkjet printer on the island... so i'll be around here helpin my learning curve....

Looks like a great site to learn and share on..

Tags:
  2. geb

geb Very Active Member

Apr 23, 2003
    Adirondacks
    Hi Del, I'm looking forward to hearing about window tinting down the road. Seems harder to install than vinyl in my opinion. Welcome.

George

3. Dennis Raap

Dennis Raap Active Member

Oct 5, 2003
    USA
    Hi Del welcome to :signs101:
    Dennis

4. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Hi Del and welcome to Signs 101. Any friend of OP that can structure a complete sentence has to be okay.

5. THATgirl

THATgirl Very Active Member

Sep 16, 2003
    Nice to see you too Del!:glasses:

6. Del Badry

Del Badry New Member

Jan 17, 2004
    Ya know at one time there was a threat goin around that OP was my Dad! After meeting him in person at the Duck Soup meet i was sure glad he wasnt or as OP would say aint.....

Yeah Window Tint is a real blast,,,,ive always been interested in using it in some window signs and now that i have access to a friction fed plotter im goin to .....

Cyall later!

7. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

you right..you aint got enough hair to be one of my many illegitment offspring.....hehehehehehehehehe

8. Del Badry

Del Badry New Member

Jan 17, 2004
    Let alone the hair, ive been enjoying my moose, elk, venison & other meats since ive been out here....

Mom assured me she never did anyone that was lame..hahahahahhahahahahahhahhah

Wow, i feel like im at home!