• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Greetings To All and Happy to Have Found this Forum...

Mike & Marlene here, hailing from Northern Ohio - On Lake Erie...

We currently own and operate a Lawn Greetings/Yard Card Business...You know - The Storks for Baby Announcements/Showers, Pink Flamingos and the like...

We originally started out making our signs out of wood and still do some that way, but have progressed to purchasing digital vinyl prints and applying them to either 4 mil coroplast for our "critters" (smaller signs that accompany a larger theme sign) or 10 mil coroplast for our larger theme signs...

We recently purchased a 24" Vinyl cutter (EasyCut) from Ordway Sign Supply and are in the midst of the "learning curve" with it and the SignPal Apprentice software that came with it...

We feel that we have come a long way in learning to cut text and want to move on to images or creating our own "critters". utlizing vinyl and the plotter/cutter..

We are looking into various software to be able to draw our own creations and software for conversion of JPG/BMP files, etc to vectorized files for the plotter/cutter...

I'm sure we will have alot of questions along the way, but promise that we will do searches to find the answers prior to posting a question...

See you around the forum...

Darklight

Welcome! You will find the assembled expertise here to be astounding and life-saving! (It is for me anyway!) Welcome from Eastern Texas!

indepmo

Welcome Mike & Marlene

Attachments

• welcome.jpg
    welcome.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 96