• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Greetings to All

Zapp

Being a new member I just wished to extend my greetings to all,
I'm somewhat involved at times in helping others to express themselves and their wares to the general public through signage. I've worked with signs for 10 years or so which makes me just a beginner with a desire for more. I started in Vinyl as most do and have moved on to include digital printing as well as forcing some straight glass tubes into things that at times even light up and could pass for neon. I'm still working for my first Lear Jet and feel that if I ever had one I might just step out of it one day as I so love to sky dive. Well enough of my jabber and I look forward to learning from all who will teach.

All the Best

Cadmn

Never understood the reason to leave a perfectly good plane to depend on some rope &cloth to get me home safely? just my thoughts

Zapp

Re Hi All,
Thanks to all for your kind words, Although this quote, "Never understood the reason to leave a perfectly good plane to depend on some rope & cloth to get me home safely?" Caused me just a little smile. There is no "perfectly good plane" for skydiving. The good planes have ground to ground passengers. We pay for 1/2 a ticket, Up only, no tax on the ticket, put up with the no seat arrangment and the sun shining through the holes and arrange for our own landing. The why's.... a young lady said once "A mind once stretched.... will reach...&...reach...&...reach... in the sky you will find a real self worth as all else is of little value.

Train the Brain
Zapp