• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Greetings

JDC

Hello everyone, my name is Jason from Jay's Design & Cut in Gatesville, TX. I am retiring at the end of this month after 21 years of service in the US Army, in the last 11 years I have had 4 year long deployments and served as a drill sergeant for 3 years. Needless to say I am tired of working for people so I decided to fall back on an old trait of sign making in the vinyl world. I have had a 31 in cutter so I went ahead and stepped up to get a 48 " Mutoh 1204 VJ printer and a enduralam 2 laminator. The printer was pretty easy to figure out. The laminator on the other hand, probably cost me half a roll of laminate before, I figured out how to do a 4x8 sheet of print without messing it up. I am excited and motivated about getting better at the wraps and continuing my sign business. I look forward to everyone's feedback and input as I grow and share with you all.

J
JDC
Gatesville, TX