• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Grimco 15oz Key Banner

parrott

Anybody tried this? We are in a bind and are looking for an alternative to Bantex 18oz. We have several custom 62.5" rolls of Bantex 18oz we are running for a job and are going to run out. Herculite/Bantex does not have enough material to fill the job and we need something comparable. Can anybody recommend something that is comparable to the Bantex 18oz or just anything heavy duty that prints good with eco-solvent? It needs to be 62"-64", printable one side (or two-doesn't matter) and very heavy. Any help is greatly appreciated. :thankyou:

Rydaddy

Anybody tried this? We are in a bind and are looking for an alternative to Bantex 18oz. We have several custom 62.5" rolls of Bantex 18oz we are running for a job and are going to run out. Herculite/Bantex does not have enough material to fill the job and we need something comparable. Can anybody recommend something that is comparable to the Bantex 18oz or just anything heavy duty that prints good with eco-solvent? It needs to be 62"-64", printable one side (or two-doesn't matter) and very heavy. Any help is greatly appreciated. :thankyou:

Unless I am totally mistaken the 15oz. key blockout is a thin interior only banner material. Nothing like the Bantex 18oz. I use both. Have you tried Koma 16oz blockout from Fellers?

Letterbox Mike

Unless I am totally mistaken the 15oz. key blockout is a thin interior only banner material. Nothing like the Bantex 18oz. I use both. Have you tried Koma 16oz blockout from Fellers?

Yeah, it's not nearly the same thing, not a suitable stand in. Neither is Koma from Fellers, it's very similar to the Key. I've never tried it but I'm told Ultraflexx has something very similar to the Bantex.

parrott

Yeah, it's not nearly the same thing, not a suitable stand in. Neither is Koma from Fellers, it's very similar to the Key. I've never tried it but I'm told Ultraflexx has something very similar to the Bantex.

We printed a couple sample rolls of it and it prints great. Not nearly as thick (felt more like a 14oz) but still a good product.

I may be trying Advantages 18oz blockout. Anybody had any experience with this?

ChicagoGraphics

Ultra Flex has a 18oz. but there 15oz is great.

I wouldn't go with the Key banner, there are a lot of times that brown spots show up all over that material and Grimco does not seem to know what it's caused from.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I would say Ultraflexx for sure, if you want pricing let me know also how many rolls your looking for and I will show you what I can do.

Freese

Ultra Flex has a 18oz. but there 15oz is great.

I wouldn't go with the Key banner, there are a lot of times that brown spots show up all over that material and Grimco does not seem to know what it's caused from.

I order it on a semi frequent basis and never had an issue.