• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Grimco friday sales gone???

Shadowglen

Is it just me, or has Grimco discontinued the Friday email sales flyers? I look forward to these and have not seen one the last 2 Fridays?? Just wondering if I somehow got bumped off?

Dennis422

I got mine.
Check your spam or contact Grimco.
Maybe you were taken off the list for some reason or it was just a mistake.

Still going around. It all depends with Grimco also. They have different sections based on your needs. Traffic Guys get a 3M Diamond Grade FluorGreen/yellow 36" roll for $1600. That same 36" roll for a normal sign guy from grimco is $2600.

DRamm76

Or maybe they took a hard look at their numbers for whoring out products at such cheap costs. It all catches up sooner or later

Shadowglen

Wow, is there something about Grimco that I do not know? seems to be a negative vibe towards them. Well we use a lot of single side 4'x8' 3mm max metal sheets, and when they have them on special at $32.95 a sheet with free shipping, well I personally have not seen anything even close. We buy Max metal and most of aluminum blanks from them because of the weight and they ship for free. we are kind of in the middle of nowhere land when it comes to the distribution chains. Free shipping is uncommon in the western edge of ND. We get free shipping only from Fellers, and Grimco. The closest suppliers of substrate and sign supplies are 300 miles away both east and West. Fargo, ND and Billings, MT. Free shipping has a huge impact on the profit margin of qty sheet goods.