• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Grommet machines

oc63rag

I've searched and haven't found the answer to this: I'd like to find a grommet machine that will pierce and set in one step. I've seen ads for machines where they say the die is self piercing, or the grommets are self piercing or the machine is self piercing.
Which of these components is required to do a one step process?
Thanks

ChiknNutz

Most of 'em are the way you want. I have a Stimpson. The grommets are self-piercing and the machine has dies that set the grommet after it goes thru the mat'l.

threeputt

Chris is correct. Ours is a Hiker brand. They are about 200 bucks. All of them will punch the grommet thru and fold it over in one step.

Goofball

Hiker machine here......I can honestly say that this machine has been one of the best purchases I've ever made....spend the money you'll never miss it or regret it.....don't know how I made it without it.

Bob