• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ground sign kit similar to this one?

SouthEastMIsigns

Does anyone know where I might be able to find a ground/real estate style sign kit similar to the one pictured?

Attachments

• IMG_20180328_182419 (1).jpg
    IMG_20180328_182419 (1).jpg
    746.2 KB · Views: 213

papabud

Lone Wolf
looks like a simple fence post and wood slats with the substrate pinched between them.
i havent seen a "kit" like that. maybe someone else has. but my guess is it was a quick custom build. looks rather easy to put together.

unclebun

I think it's galvanized fence posts with the wood pieces cut/holesawed to fit over. Figure out a fastening system and it could actually be a banner in there, with the weight of the bottom board holding it tight.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Those are brushed stainless steel posts with wood slats, I'm betting they routed a groove on the wood, slipping the panel into them and affixing the wood to the post holding it all in place... pretty easy to replicate... pretty cool idea.

Last edited: