• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Grrrr... web site taken over....

Bigdawg

Just Me
Apparently my web site for my old business got malwared (is that a word????) I only found out because I was looking up an article I had on there to help explain color on the monitor vs printed color and I got an "you are visiting an attack site" warning.

My site is pure HTML with a javascript right-click script and maybe one other javascript on it. I haven't updated it in forever because the business is no longer open... but I'm not willing to give up my name or domain...

How does this happen??? I had a pretty secure password...

Now I have to go beg Google to unlist me... dammit.

Bigdawg

Just Me
already did... they said my password had to be compromised or something with iframes they could access the site. Singularly unhelpful.

J Hill Designs

I had a hacker use the jscript existing in my site to somehow upload virus material once...luckily it was semi-harmless (it redirected google hits from the site to some blog site)...point being look in the folders for files that shouldn't be there...