• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GRS 105gsm Dye Sublimation Paper

chrisphilipps

Merchant Member
We have been selling this 105 gsm dye sublimation paper for 16 months now to two big accounts. We decided that it was time to start marketing it to other potential customers as well.

Currently we are stocking it in 44"x390' rolls. If you purchase 1 to 3 rolls your price is $125 each, with free UPS Ground shipping on orders over $200. If you order 4 to 7 rolls the price drops to $120 each and 8 rolls + the price drops to $115 each. Larger quantity discounts are also available for palette shipments. We are in the process of getting the same media in 64" rolls as well. The paper can be purchased off our website at the link below and is compatible with any water based dye sublimation inks. We can get short samples to anyone that is interested, just shoot me a PM.

https://www.thegrs.com/shop.net/ProductDesc.aspx?code=88310344390&eq=