Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GRS First Flora 6x10 Install

Discussion in 'Flatbed Printers' started by chrisphilipps, Jan 25, 2013.

1. chrisphilipps

chrisphilipps Merchant Member

Jun 5, 2009
    Wharton, NJ
    Attached are the pictures from our First Flora 6x10 install in North Bergan, NJ. I will have a follow up visit with the customer next week and they are currently loving their printer. We had printed about 8 jobs last night during training. I will be on my way up to NH tonight to install another 6x10 tomorrow, Sunday and Monday.

Attached Files:

2. jayhawksigns

jayhawksigns Very Active Member

Jan 8, 2005
    Kansas
    Working with the owner here at evaluating adding the smaller version to our shop. I'm concerned with how we would get it in the shop if we would, but those pictures give me hope.

3. artbot

artbot Very Active Member

Feb 18, 2010
    Houston TX
    we are about to chop a hole in the office area to move it in. then we have to put a giant roll up fire door over the opening. that thing is a spitting image of the old school CET FK512. i bet they have the exact same amount of bolts

4. SignManiac

SignManiac Major Contributor

Mar 25, 2006
    Mars Florida
    LOL artbot, only you would know the number of bolts to a machine :)

5. chrisphilipps

chrisphilipps Merchant Member

Jun 5, 2009
    Wharton, NJ
    Flora did used to build the units for CET so that is probably why. As for having to cut open walls in the office we had to as well to get the 4x8 demo unit into the office space from the warehouse.