• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GS6000 Color profiling

Rage Wraps

Can someone help me out with adjusting color profiles? I would like to be able to give the colors more vibrance. Any informtion you can give?

GoodPeopleFlags

I would like to learn more about that, too. We've had the GS6000 for a couple of years. One of the selling points was that it could print "Tennessee Orange" which is a bright, vibrant orange. We never have been able to hit that and no one can tell me how to.

The OP probably uses ColorBurst. That's what we have and it came with the Epson.

mediaman

Adjust the file for saturation in Photoshop not in the RIP. You'll have much more control and the adjustment layer can be tweaked to give you the look you want the RIP to print. After you make the changes, print a section of your file at full size so you can see if the adjustments hit your target, then print the whole job once your satisfied with the modifications.

parrott

I would like to learn more about that, too. We've had the GS6000 for a couple of years. One of the selling points was that it could print "Tennessee Orange" which is a bright, vibrant orange. We never have been able to hit that and no one can tell me how to.

The OP probably uses ColorBurst. That's what we have and it came with the Epson.

What are you Alabama guys doing prining Tennesse orange? :wink:

GoodPeopleFlags

Ha! Our sales rep is in Tennessee. He should've told us it could hit Auburn Orange.

My guy graduated from UT so I'm a fan... except for 1 day a year when they play Alabama. :Big Laugh