• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GS6000 cyan nozzel check/print head issue

MC Graphix

We purchased our GS6000 early 2012 late 2011. kept the warranty as long as Epson allowed.
Printer is out of warranty and we are having trouble with the cyan and lite cyan nozzle.
No ink at all coming through.

Epson will setup a decision one tech visit no problem, but i'am not sure weather to just get
a new printer or get the GS6000 fixed. Just thinking the cost to fix may not be worth it.

Any insight/idea on the cost to fix this type of issue would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance..

Maria
MC GraphiX
PB,Florida

parrott

Had the same issue with the black nozzle on ours a few months back. Went ahead and pulled the trigger on a new latex. Really wish we still had our old GS6000 as the quality is unmatchable and ease of use is superior to the latex. The new latex is great, but no where near what the Epson is/was.

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Welcome from OK

:Welcome: to :signs101:

Have you had some down time with this printer? If a printer sets idol for very long the heads will dry up. Check the archives of :signs101: for some solutions.

MC Graphix

GS6000 Cyan Nozzel Check/Print Issues

Had the same issue with the black nozzle on ours a few months back. Went ahead and pulled the trigger on a new latex. Really wish we still had our old GS6000 as the quality is unmatchable and ease of use is superior to the latex. The new latex is great, but no where near what the Epson is/was.

Thanks for the info.

MC Graphix

GS6000 Cyan Nozzel check/Print Issues

:Welcome: to :signs101:

Have you had some down time with this printer? If a printer sets idol for very long the heads will dry up. Check the archives of :signs101: for some solutions.

I ran the printer just a couple of days ago with an image which use both LCyan and Cyan and it printed beautifully. Customer was so impressed with the colors.
I also do the maintenance as required. I will say that I think the printer needs to be running everyday and that is not my case.

I will check archives for solutions.

thanks