• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gs6000

Jgentry

Hi guys

First time poster here. I purchased a GS6000 used. The printer had not been set up (no inks installed, not unpacked, etc.) Epson stated that warranties are non-transferrable so I am operating without a warranty at this point. Epson sopport stated the issue with the belt shredding is usually covered out of warranty. They also stated any issues related to the green ink channel clogging is covered out of warranty. Any other weak points on this printer?

The unit did not come with a RIP. If anyone has upgraded to a RIP other than the supplied Colorburst RIP and would like to sell the Colorburst please let me know. I would be interested in purchasing.

Also if anyone does not use their take up reel and would like to sell it I would be interested in purchasing it.

Thanks!

ColesCreations

Hi.

You can use any rip.

It's very easy to set up, no problem to do it yourself.

The take-up is just a pipe with a couple of shitty plastic junk things on, you can probably make better ones yourself if you have access to a lathe and some PP plastic material.