• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GSP Plot error

Celine

Hey
Composer doesnt even send let us send the print job to the plotter. And now when we click to open GSPlot, the program doesnt open. We have tried rebooting, but no help.
This is the error message that shows up
32-bit plot application has encountered a problem

Details:
App name: gspplot.exe
ModverL 8.0.50727.1433
Appver: 2.6.0.11
Offset: 000 24acb
Mod name: msvcr80.d11

thanks

Neon RTG

What version of Composer & what OS?
Try uninstalling omega then reboot then reinstall then reboot....then try again.
.....Appver: 2.6.0.11 - should be omega, right?
do you have another system running omega?
if so try copying the file msvcr80.dll from one system to the other, make sure you place it in the right folder.

Last edited:

Tony Teveris

Warning - Do NOT go moving any Microsoft dlls around or your system will really start having problems. As more updates come from Microsoft and new tools (compiliers, etc) these libraries will be updated and you will end up with multiple file of the same name but in different location on your system. Any application using these dlls will call for the correct one acccording to it's build. If you start moving lord knows what will happen.

I did pass the problem onto the appropriate person but would try the uninstall / install. I also think there was a fix for this in 2.61 SP1.

Celine

i did the unistall/reinstall thing, and it didnt work right away, but the next morning it was okay. No idea what happened. Its been, in general, giving me a lot errors