• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Guitar Pick Shaped Plexiglass

mameighan

Looking to make a Guitar Pick Shaped lighted sign. Very basic one with just stands offs from the wall and some lights behind it.

Can any of you cut plexiglass into shapes like that or can point me in the right direction?

It imagine the size being about 2ft 2 ft or around that. I can do the vinyl and the lighting myself - I just dont have he access to the shaped plexiglass

Thanks

Mark

mameighan

Guitar shaped Plexi

When you say most suppliers have pick shaped stock - could you direct me to some?

Thanks

Mark

mameighan

Thanks not quite what I am looking for though. I want a large piece of lexan or plexiglass shaped like a pick. the overall size would be about 2 ft wide.

mameighan

I just dont have the tools for the job. I thought maybe someone on the signs101 would point me as to where I could purchase one or could cut one for me.

Thanks anyway - will keep looking

Shadowglen

I cut Plex in my lasers all of the time. smooth butter edge . I have a bed that will fit your size plus pass through doors to accommodate larger material PM me.