Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GULF type replacement face.

Discussion in 'Electric Signs & Channel Letters' started by robvon, Aug 22, 2012.

1. robvon

robvon New Member

Oct 5, 2009
    Pa
    I remember somebody making replacement faces for these "Junk" signs. Does anybody know of anybody who makes them. Thanks

Tags:
  2. Jillbeans

Jillbeans Major Contributor

Dec 24, 2003
    Butler, PA
    Thomas Neon in Valencia PA.
    (neon is not his last name)
    Love....Jill

3. FS-Keith

FS-Keith Active Member

Dec 4, 2010
    pennsylvania
    anyone with a vacuum former

4. robvon

robvon New Member

Oct 5, 2009
    Pa
    They were not squared off faces. Had a little arch to them. Custom form is too expensive. I thought I saw someone down South that made them.

5. fresh

fresh Very Active Member

May 16, 2011
    nj
    I searched high and low last year, and came up with nothing. Quote HIGH, I lost a lot of money on that job... Someone had given me an excellent quote, which I used to price the job (not knowing, we never ordered a formed face before) and they screwed me over. I had to go to another company who was way more money, and just barely covered costs on the job.

I really wish we could just say NO WAY to everyone who wants us to fix their old lightboxes.

6. Moze

Moze Very Active Member

Feb 27, 2012
    Dallas, TX