Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gx-24 not in flexisign production manager

Discussion in 'Roland' started by tashmish, Oct 20, 2006.

1. tashmish

tashmish New Member

Oct 20, 2006
    Could anyone help with getting roland model GX-24 onto the model list in production manager in flexisign 7.5.

Tags:
  2. WVB

WVB Very Active Member

Feb 25, 2005
    Have you not called Roland Tech Support - They are very good people. Or even Flexi Tech Support? Another place that may offer support would be givemehelp.com Flexi Forum.

3. Mike Paul

Mike Paul Major Contributor

Dec 30, 2003
    NJ
    It is in 7.6, It should be in 7.5

4. tashmish

tashmish New Member

Oct 20, 2006
    I have the driver supplied with the cutter GX-24 but it is not in production manager it is flexisign 7.5 v2 i am running the cutter using CX-24 model in pm works fine except when using the poll function (get size from cutter).

5. WVB

WVB Very Active Member

Feb 25, 2005
    Why don't you upgrade to 7.6 v2 its a free download from scanvecs website. Also contact Roland Tech support. If not contact Scanvec for tech support with your software. Even possibly the company from which you ordered the software/cutter from will be able to help you.

6. tashmish

tashmish New Member

Oct 20, 2006
    Thanks for your help and info i will try the upgrade and see what happens. thanks again but not sure if i have all the details to register thanks