• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gx-24 not in flexisign production manager

tashmish

Could anyone help with getting roland model GX-24 onto the model list in production manager in flexisign 7.5.

WVB

Have you not called Roland Tech Support - They are very good people. Or even Flexi Tech Support? Another place that may offer support would be givemehelp.com Flexi Forum.

tashmish

I have the driver supplied with the cutter GX-24 but it is not in production manager it is flexisign 7.5 v2 i am running the cutter using CX-24 model in pm works fine except when using the poll function (get size from cutter).

WVB

Why don't you upgrade to 7.6 v2 its a free download from scanvecs website. Also contact Roland Tech support. If not contact Scanvec for tech support with your software. Even possibly the company from which you ordered the software/cutter from will be able to help you.

tashmish

Thanks for your help and info i will try the upgrade and see what happens. thanks again but not sure if i have all the details to register thanks